Sunday 29 July 2012

Buy Local Norfolk

Day One......


has been easier than I thought it would be. Last night I was panicking slightly that I had not been able to find a reasonably priced gazebo locally and thought that the judges we are expecting for The EDP Food Awards on Wednesday might be sheltering from the rain in our stock trailer! On the way to Artichoke this morning I had a brainwave - I could pop into Norwich Camping & Leisure at Blofield to get the gazebo and get supper from Blofield Farm Shop thus killing two birds with one stone. We have just finished our roast chicken which was delicous.

Tomorrow Georgie, Paddy & I are off to stay with my parents in Suffolk overnight coming back to Norfolk via The Mere at Thorpeness so will be looking for butchers, bakers and candlestick makers near Diss (if my geography is right).

One thought if you are looking for electrical items and white goods and want to support a local supplier  have a look at BB Adams Direct - a web based company operated from Hockering.

Enjoy your Shop Local Norfolk week - we will be back with an update on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment